Friday, April 22, 2011

Project Fundraiser for the Art Department

Update:  We have plants out in front of the cafeteria and some in music room today. If you would like to purchase some today see Ashley or I at dismissal. We have some really nice jade plants for 10.00 in the music room.
 
Also I put the leftover ice cream from yesterday in the freezer in there. Please tell all your friends about our plant sale! Thanks, Cindy




The TLC Art department is having a plant sale as a project fundraiser on May 6. We are growing tomatoes, zinnias, banana peppers, basil  and marigolds. Also, I have donations of heirloom tomato plants, perennials, etc. I have cone-flowers, day lilies, iris, woodland poppies, spider-wort, bronze fennel, galleria, etc... from my own garden.  Proper Plants greenhouses are selling us plants wholesale to resale. I am attaching a flower for what they have to offer. They have beautiful hanging flowers. Hold off buying your plants-- if you need something sooner let me know! Tell all your friends and family!! 

Ms. Zeller and Ms. Fosson (Baker)



1 comment:

  1. This is a neat idea. I am glad that you all are doing this

    ReplyDelete