Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Exploratories: Culinary Arts

Culinary!
 


In Culinary Arts, we are currently working on a TLC "Throw Down." This is going to be similar to the show on the Food Network "Throw Down with Bobby Flay."  The students will be in groups and making the same dishes. We will have a competition to see who makes the best dish within a four course meal.   We also prepare dishes from all around the world and learn about the foods in different cultures. This is a very fun class!!  


Courtesy of Casey 

5 comments:

  1. You can go to the link below and have recipes sent to your email. They will also mail a recipe book to your home with coupons for Kraft items monthly. Check it out!
    http://www.kraftrecipes.com/home.aspx

    Also, Bobby Flay is not who I thought he was once I saw the picture. Who is the guy with spiky hair that does the commercials for Friday's restaurant? I thought that guy was Bobby Flay! After going to the food network link, I realized I was definitely wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man you are talking about is Guy Fieri.

    http://www.guyfieri.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, Tasty Food.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that we had some many opportunities here at The Learning Center. We wouldn't have these kinds of advantages at other schools and the cooking class is awesome.
    -Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved sampling the salsa! Every salsa that I tried was delicious.

    ReplyDelete