Friday, February 18, 2011

Zodiac signs

 
13th Zodiac Sign
Tiffany
Are you a Gemini, Virgo, or any of the other twelve zodiac signs? The time has come to switch your sign because your zodiac sign has changed! The astronomers from the Minnesota Planetarium Society just recently discovered that because of the moon's gravitational pull on earth, the alignment of the stars was pushed by about a month. Instead of having twelve zodiac signs, we now have thirteen. The new zodiac sign is called Ophiuchus, also known as Serpens or Serpentarius. The 13th zodiac sign was added to the Sidereal astrology, these zodiac signs are the ones mainly used in eastern countries. Most people in the in the United States follow the western astrology (aka Tropical astrology).
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

5 comments:

  1. I don't want to be a taurus, I've always been a gemini. That means all my previous horoscopes have been wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffani-Could you post what type of personality each sign stereotypically possesses? For example, why characteristics does an Aquarius possess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's cool I thought I was a virgo, but apparently I'm a leo now, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Leo now. My birthday is September 9. It's weird to think of since I've always been a Virgo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday is February 24th and it says I am a Aquarius. I'm really a Pisces, though. I don't like that it is changed. I feel like I will always be a Pisces at heart.
    -Magan

    ReplyDelete