Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Revelations 9:11 and September 11th, 2001

By Alex F.

Most Americans today remember 9/11/01 as one of the saddest days in the USA's history. 
Some people were believed to see Satan's face in the smoke from the towers. Pretty creepy if you ask me...
Call me superstitious, but I looked into it. I found that Revelations 9:11 reads, "And they had a king over them,
[which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.". There are two photos that clearly show two faces. One face is laughing, and the other is just a 3 horned sinister face:
 
Do you think this is legit?  What explanation could there for what is showing up in these photos?

2 comments:

  1. This isn't legit some one probably used Photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is creepy, but I don't think it is real.

    ReplyDelete