Wednesday, May 11, 2011

9TH GRADE RECOGNITION CEREMONY

Andrew and Kadeijah

The ceremony was for 9th grade students who have shown the most improvement in a year throughout the district.  It was Immanuel Baptist Church and hosted by Stu Silberman on May 5th.  Ms. Mitchell, a Social Studies teacher at the The Learning Center commented, "I was really proud to see Andrew and Kadeijah get this award from The Learning Center; I felt they deserved the recognition after all their efforts this year."  Ms. Harris, the gym teacher, and Ms. Bastin, the math teacher, were also in attendance.  The event was meaningful to the students as Andrew and Kadeijah indicated.  “I was very surprised to get this privilege and I can’t wait till the ceremony!” said Andrew.  Kadeijah similary remarked, "I thought the ceremony was great.  it was a once in lifetime experience!"




-Interviews taken by Jordan H.

No comments:

Post a Comment